The following Booking terms apply to all bookings and purchases made on this website and/or over the phone.
By booking tickets to visit the house and gardens or attend any type of events at Kentwell Hall, you are accepting the following terms:
- The house and gardens remain open and indoor and outdoor events go ahead whatever the weather. Visitors should dress and be shod appropriately for the conditions.
- The person making a booking is responsible to ensuring that all those for whom the booking is made get to Kentwell in good time on the booked date and are made aware of these Booking terms and each of them.
- Bookings for a stated date may be used on that date only. However, at Kentwell’s sole discretion, a booking may be transferred to another date but only so long as the request is made at least 24 hours before the date booked and the buyer pays any extra due for the change.
- The buyer accepts that Kentwell makes no refunds whatsoever — whatever the reason.
- Kentwell opens a number of rooms to view on open days but does not commit to open any particular room on any day. During some special events, the layout of some rooms may be altered to accommodate event activities. Other parts of the house not used for the event may not be open then.
- To protect against damage from wet or mud, all visitors must put on the overshoes provided, if requested to do so, before going round the house. Visitors must not wear shoes with stiletto heels or similar in the house.
Coronavirus addenda: Should the Event for which you have booked tickets, or any days of the Event, be cancelled due to Coronavirus, a variant of it, or any other such disease, then any and all such tickets will be available to be used for the remaining days this year for that Event or, if none, for days of the same event in the following year - no refunds whatsoever will be available in this instance.
If any of the above terms is not clear to you or if you require further clarification, please call the estate office on 01787 310207 prior to making payment.