The following Booking terms apply to all bookings and purchases made on this website and/or by telephone.
By booking tickets to visit the House and Gardens or attend any type of events at Kentwell Hall, you are accepting the following terms:
- Indoor and outdoor events go ahead whatever the weather. Visitors should dress and be shod appropriately for the conditions.
- The person making a booking is responsible to ensuring that all those for whom the booking is made get to Kentwell in good time to attend on the booked time on the booked date and that each of them are made aware of these Booking terms.
- Bookings for a stated date may be used on that date only. Tickets are not transferrable to other days, or to other events.
- The buyer accepts that Kentwell makes no refunds whatsoever — whatever the reason.
- Kentwell opens a number of rooms to view on open days but does not commit to open any particular room on any day. During some special events, the layout of some rooms may be altered to accommodate event activities. Other parts of the House not used for the event may not be open then.
- To protect against damage from wet or mud, all visitors must put on the overshoes provided, if requested to do so, before going round the house. Visitors must not wear shoes with stiletto heels or similar in the House.
If any of the above terms is not clear to you or if you require further clarification, please call the estate office on 01787 310207 prior to making payment.