Events & House Opening Administrator
Part time/full-time: Full time
We are seeking an extremely well-organised administrator with events/tourism experience, to join our team ASAP. The role is for someone who is comfortable picking up responsibilities without a handover, and working without much supervision, alongside Kentwell’s owners, to help deliver the rest of the season’s events. The role may evolve as a new team is recruited. This position will require weekend and bank-holiday working.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has at least two years experience working with events administration and/or managing volunteers;
- Is demonstrably extremely well-organised and efficient;
- Is highly IT literate and confident using MacOS as well as managing databases;
- Is able to produce quality documents with some graphic design input;
- Is happy dealing with all manner of people;
- Is a self-starter, happy to get on with tasks, without constant instruction;
- Is flexible.
Please request job description for more details.
To apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part time/ full time: Part time
We are now seeking enthusiastic volunteers to lend a hand in our amazing Gardens. You don't have to be an expert gardener, but you will need to be prepared to get your hands dirty! We have over 30 acres of gardens, from formal flowers to wild woodland, we grow vegetables, herbs and fruit and have moats, ponds, topiary and a sunken garden and we're always seeking willing hands to help keep it all looking spic and span for our visitors to enjoy.
Only suitable for applicants over the age of 18.
For more information, please see the Volunteer Gardeners Page
To apply for this role, please email us at email@example.com
Events, Shop and Catering Assistants
Part time/ full time: Part time, seasonal
We are now seeking motivated and enthusiastic catering and events assistants to work in our onsite tearoom and shop. These positions will include weekend and bank holiday working, as well as some weekdays on a rota basis.
- Excellent communication skills
- Smart, professional appearance and polite manner
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast past environment
Experience of similar work would be an advantage, but not essential.
Only suitable for applicants over the age of 16.
To apply for this role, please email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment type: Part time, seasonal
The post involves assisting the catering team in the day to day running of our tearoom and kitchen, maintaining a welcoming atmosphere for all our visitors and delivering the highest standards of professionalism.
- Preparing food
- Using Kitchen and tearoom equipment
- Cleaning and replenishing crockery for the tearoom and stocking displays
- General cleanliness of the kitchen and tearoom areas
- Serving in tearoom
- Can use their own initiative
- Be an integral part of our catering team
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com