Events and catering assistant
Part time/ full time: Part time
We are now seeking motivated and enthusiastic catering and events assistants to work in our onsite tearoom and shop. Events are generally focused around bank holiday weekends with some additional weekends over the summer.
- Excellent communication skills
- Smart, professional appearance and polite manner
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast past environment
Experience of similar work would be an advantage, but not essential.
Only suitable for applicants over the age of 16.
To apply for this role, please email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment type: Part time
Usual working hours: 10:00 – 18:00
The role: The post involves assisting the catering team in the day to day running of our tearoom and kitchen, maintaining a welcoming atmosphere for all our visitors and delivering the highest standards of professionalism.
- Preparing food
- Using Kitchen and tearoom equipment
- Cleaning and replenishing crockery for the tearoom and stocking displays
- General cleanliness of the kitchen and tearoom areas
- Can use their own initiative
- Be an integral part of our catering team
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com